Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Animation-ish

One more quick post for the day...

I just heard about this software and wanted to share. I think it would be something cool for my kids to play around with, though it may be a little over their heads at the moment. Well, over the 3 y.o. and 1 y.o. heads, but maybe not the 6 y.o. and probably not the 9 y.o.

It's called "Animation-ish".image It just looks cool. Try it out.

I downloaded the trial and tried one quick "wiggle-ish", but I was on a laptop that didn't have a mouse hooked up to it and had to use the touch pad, which is on its way South... So my result was less-than-desirable, but still kind of fun. Here it is (I hope this works, but if it doesn't then right-click here and save the AVI file to your local disk--be sure to have "repeat" turned on, because the video is only 3 frames long!):

No comments: